*Chris
2 minutes later
I was in that horror ocean because it knocked me down like 5 times and im a tall dude not trying brag. I looked over to Chole over there being knocked down by that huge wave. I couldn't help but to laugh and then some. I walked over to her but it took forever because water is strong so once i got to her she was already up looking and laughing at me because i fell when i came over here.
Chole: ''Dude get up" she said looking at me standing there while the water was calm for that moment
Chris: ''Oh im fine" i said standing up
There was this huge wave and we tried to run but, game over it knocked over i felt that sea water all up in my nose it happened very fast! Next thing you know it i was on top of Chole
Chole: ''Dude i can't breath" she said trying to talk
Chris: ''My bad" i said helping her up
We got knocked to shore so badly it wasn't funny it's like if im playing PAC-man and the little animals chasing us foreal
Chris: ''Im bout to go check on London" i said leaving the shore
Chole: ''Cool" she said
SO i got out feeling that sand touch my feet and to arrive over where Jasmine and London were dying up a storm
*Keith
I walked over to Chole to make sure she was good and safe because i seen her get knocked down again .
Keith: ''A ma you good" i said offering my hand
Chole: ''Yeah im good" she said taking it
Keith: ''You wanna go out more" i said looking at her in the Faceeee
Chole: ''What you mean go out more what the heck" she said confused
I laughed a little Keith: ''In the ocean... slow" i laughed
Chole: ''Wow hold up pause see my face *points to face* no that's not cool" she said pointing to her face
Keith: ''Oh whatever let's go" i grabbed her hand and took her out in the ocean more
10 minutes later
We were hit by the HUGE wave and i guess Chole wasn't announced of it and she got hit really bad. After it settled i ran over to her and she was in the ocean deep
I grabbed her up and i yelled for help and the next thing you know it the life gards started rushing over to us i put her in there arms and there was a sound going off
Life gaurd: ''EVERYONE EXIT THE OCEAN!" she yelled
Everybody went rushing out the ocean scared and i just hoped she was ok and she wasn't gon die why me!



No comments:
Post a Comment