Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Chapter 14 -Red is kill-

*Keisha











5:14 P.M

I was in the kitchen pre paring dinner which was some good old fish and corn when i got a call from London.
Me: ''Hello" i said putting the phone on speaker so that i could talk and make the food at the same time
London: ''Come to the Hostiple quick and tell everybody else" she said scared
I had no clue what was going on but, it didn't sound so pleasant and i just hope who ever got hurt is ok. I turned off the stove and i ran to David and told him what's going on he ran up stairs and i ran to the car i had on some Pj's but it don't matter because when it comes to any of my babies i don't care how my presentation is i really don't. I hoped in the closes car and while i started the truck up David came running out the house we got in and closed the cars door and we zoomed off.

*London
        










3 minutes later

We were in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to come to us. I was scared out my mind because it happened so fast and were all still in our ocean clothes and it's tooo much. It was nothing but, silence in the room because people were in their OWN ocean of thoughts I can't blame them im in my own to. I'm just thinking about Chole right now everything else is irrelevant to me right now im not caring for anybody else but, Chole. We all sat there still quite until the doctor came in the waiting room.
Doctor: ''OK guys Chole has suffered a major head conduction and she has forgot almost everything that happened in her life. So we only can have three people go in there so who's it going to be?"
Julian: ''I can go" he raised his hand 
London: ''Um no I'll go in" i said putting my hand up
David and Keisha: ''We will go in" they said
Doctor: ''OK the rest of you wait here and once they leave three of yall can come in" he said escorting us to the room she was in.
We came in and i saw her laying on the bed looking hurt as ever i feel so bad for her right now. The doctor showed us what was going on.
 
       Doctor: ''OK see here is her brain and she fractured it here and that wave must have been very huge or they were very deep and the wave must have knocked the wind out of her. Now the sea water got into her lungs and we had to pump her but, she needs to drink and eat every hour on the hour and she needs to rest for her memory or brain to be good and healthy again shes going to have to stay in here for about two more days until yall can take care of her on yall own but one of you have to stay so you can learn how to help her." he said
London , David and Keisha: ''OK" we all said at the same time
Man red means kill right now This is very sad right now for her and i won't forget this moment right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment