To
people don’t make one
*London
-
1 month later-
Ok so like right now im
on Tumblr reading B.O.V Grahams tum and im eating some Takies drinking soda I
know bad mix lolx. Guess what im single or should I say was yep Julian broke up
with me for no reason he really will miss out on this but whatever I do miss
him or should I say did…..
Well I was in a rel and
then I was single and now im in another rel and you will never guess Yep Keith
im kidding Laird!! He is a sweet guy now and he cares about me unlike J so this
is how it happened he took me ice skating and I never been so I kept falling
and every time he would laugh I would push him and then it was funny well we
were eating a and talking until he popped the question
London: ‘’haha you’re
dumb” I said taking a bit of my chips and drinking my soda
Julain: ‘’Lon will you
be mines be my girl friend forever and intil in” he looked at me grabbing me
hand
I looked
at him weird and then said…
London: ‘’Yes
I will” I sais back
So like I stayed at his place for the night and we
watched movies he didn’t pull anything he know what’s gud and we laughed im
happy to say


No comments:
Post a Comment