Saturday, July 14, 2012

Chapter 6 -The Vibe is High-

The Vibe is High
*London
2nd day in Miami (6:00pm)
SO after I hung up with Julian he kinda convensted me to stay. So I walked into the room going to my drawer and grabbing some comferbule clothes to walk around in because im not going to be in this hotel im going to the beach go have fun
------
So when I turned off the water getting out dripping every wear trying to grab a towel as fast as I could. So once I was good I started to wrap my hair into the towel putting it up but curly letting it bounce. Putting my bathing suit on and putting my shirt on overtop of it , putting my shorts on wiping up the water that was on the floor cleaning up the hair.

 ------
I was opening our balcony door letting the cool air hit me in the faceee (boss chick saying not mines) grabbing my phone and my iPod going out our room closing it behind. I waited like 10 seconds for the elevator to come, getting on letting the freezing cold air hit me. While I was going down to the lobby I looked at my phone for miss calls or messages and yep I sure did have some
Littleboy: “Hey London look girl I need to talk to you about everything but, to warn you McKenzie is here so come to level F and the room is 12”
Mom: ‘’Aww baby what’s wrong I already miss you and I can take you back lolx im kidding what’s wrong”
Chloe: ‘’Girl im stuck with my stingy cuzans honey I can’t deal!”
BfJ: ‘’What’s upp babe”
Me (Littleboy): ‘’Ok fine but I really could hurt somebody” I replied
Me (Chloe): ‘’Omg lolx girl you won’t kill trust me” I replied
Me (BfJ): “Um about to go to McKenzie’s room for talking *stretches shirt and lip and then puts it back*”
So after I replied almost about everybody the elevator opened up and It was rather a choose go to the beach or stay and knowing the person I am I would go so I pushed F on the button and I just standed there looking at myself because there’s a mirror”
-----
So I walked down the halls and I turned left feeling really hot arriving knocking on the door
McKenzie: ‘’Can you please leave” she opened the door and looked at me
London: ‘’Boo boo just moved” I walked in shoving her to the side
She closed the door and I didn’t see Laird in the room so I was carious
London: ‘’Where’s Laird” I asked her standing next to the TV
McKenzie: ‘’He’s in the bathroom can’t you wait” she looked at me crazy
London: ‘’Shut up ok im tired of your antics really , your presents and I don’t have time for that so take your lottery ticket back to the gas station because you didn’t win and im sick and tired of you” I told her not wants to be here
I can’t deal with McKenzie right now im only here for one person and that’s Laird Hompoton and I’m kill right now
I tried to sit and wait but, I was getting really unpasstion with this room already and I barely been in here for 1 minute. So I got up and banged on the door like a G
London: ‘’Son open up this freaking door you texted me talkin bout can we talk about everything but you hiding just like drake so boii No im not here for that” I banged on the door  yelling   letting my New jersey come out
McKenzie: ‘’Dude stop hitting on the door hill be out’’ looked at me
London: ‘’Bruh son” I turned around
My face was red and my knuckles were red too and im ready to hit somebody and I can’t deal!!! Somebody shoot me
McKenzie: ‘’You know I don’t like you right” she got up and came close to my face
London: ‘’Bruh son back away” I said putting my hands out
McKenzie: ‘’no puck you think you a boss but, you don’t you a lying little dog and im ready to slay you” she spit on me
McKenzie: ‘’That’s what I thought” she walked away
I was ready I heard gogogogogogogo! Im my brain so after that Spit I already did I grabbed that girl by her shoe I jumped on top of her hitting , punching , kicked punching and dragging her she tried to put her hands up but no it didn’t work. I pound that girl she started bleeding from her eye first then nose and it went all over the wall and floor I was banging that girl so hard
McKenzie: ‘’Stop HELP” she screamed
I punched her mouth because im tired of It I punched her like 100 times then I grabbed her and took her in the bathroom and I banged her against the mirror I went for DEAD. Then I threw on the floor and then bagged her again and then I grabbed her and I stuck a tooth pick in her neck and then I pushed her off the balcony. Im done with people and the antics and the presents like it’s not Christmas I can’t do it anymore.
-----
I was really mad and then I felt a needle stick into me and I could feel myself fall out!

2 comments:

  1. okay first off dont be lesaving hanging on the edge of a clif!!
    and LONDON BANGZZZZZ let me say that again
    B*A*N*G*Z. and she just proves a point of why we go HARD bro..... you and the bathroom thing "Like drake" for real son i'm done with you ratchet love hahahahahaha *DEAD*
    and with larid i am DONE *Get's on bike and ride home like E.T* hahahahahahahaha and who stuck London don't make me go ape crap out here son.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im saying doe boss chick and i know london is very mad oh do you like London in the background boss chick and MCkenzie is getting on my very last nearvos boss chick

    ReplyDelete