Friday, July 27, 2012

Chapter18 -So Fast-

*Chris














I went to sleep feeling good ya buddy we got us some $20 bucks dogg!   I was dreaming my happy thoughts and i was getting it in unitll my mama came in the room.
Keisha: ''Wakey sleepy butt" she said kissing me on my head
Chris: ''A good morning mom" i kissed her back
Keisha: ''Put some good clothes on were about to take yall to i hop for breakfast" she said looking at me and then walking out
Chris: ''Ok ma" i said pulling the covers from me and standed up. See today is Monday and mom usually goes to work around 3:00 pm so right now it's like 8:00 am because ma wanted to do some stuff with us. So i got up going to the bathing hearing a jazz song play i turned the radio off and went into my bathroom and i put on a regular black t some kaki shorts some blue vans and a benny that bang

    While i was adjusting the hat on my head my cell phone was vibrating. Yeah i know i have the black i phone 4s  see look it's a very popular phone and what makes it so popular is that it's black. Like ever since the white version of this phone came out people have been going crazy over the white ones because there white not black. Now nothings different about them to but, only that there's one that's white and then there's one that's black. SO anyways i picked up the phone answering it
Chris: ''What's gud bae" i said walking out the bathroom
London: ''Nothing much really but only that today Chole get's her memory back dog" she said excitedly
Chris: ''That's what's awesome so how what it taking care of her" i said sitting on my bed
London: ''Someone tugged my life like they were at my front door ( boss chick saying don't come for my life) waiting for me" she said losing her exictedness
I had to laugh London: ''What's funny" she kinda laughed back
Chris: ''Your funny hon your funny" i said checking my Tumblr
London: ''How" she said
Chris: ''Idnoo you just r" i said back
London: ''What you doing love" she asked me
Chris: ''Oh about to go to i hop with the fam you feel" i said
London: ''Lolx i feel" she chuckled
Chris: ''When i come back from i hop i want to take you somewhere" i said already knowing where i want to take her
London: ''Oh really" she said she
Chris: ''Oh yeah" i said back
Mom was yelling to me that we had to go so i was trying to rap it up
Chris: ''Babe imam see you when i get back" i said waiting a couple seconds
London: ''Ok hon bye" she said hanging up slowly
So i turned around to mom starting at me
Chris: ''Ma you scared me" i said kinda frightened
Mom: ''My bad baby was that my love" she asked jumping around
Chris: ''Yeah ma that was your love" i said trying to clam her down
Mom: ''You gon ask her" she said looking at me
Chris: ''Yeaaa buddy" i said grabbing my Rolex and we skedaddled up and out of there.
*London

















I'm like so happy that Chole is back you have No Idea of what I was feeling at all. We were watching this quiz show and we were being bums. I had on a pink shirt but it was gray i also had a ponytail and then just some pink shorts. 
 Host: ''So Jimmy when was Brock Obomba born"
Jimmy: ''Um....Ummm... "
Chole: ''Dude stop being dumb it's August 4th, 1961 dang get it right" she told him off
I just laughed at Chole and her ratchetness lolx
Chole: ''I'm bout to go fix some popcorn ya want some" she said moving from her position
London: ''Girl who would i be if i didn't say yes" i said looking at her
Chole: ''Not my ratchet" she laughed
I laughed also
Me and Chole getting it in right now just having ratchet time to ourselves.
20 minutes later
I looked over at the time is said 12:00 pm and he would usually arrive here at 12 so i got up excusing myself  and went upstairs and to take a shower and put something good on which was a cute shirt with rips in them with some sandles and some cute jewelery.
I had no idea where we were going so i tried my best to fit anything in.




*Chris











4 hours later
SO we came back from i hop we had a blast like i had stake for breakfast it banged. So i went up stairs carring  the bags that had some beast J's up in there. I went into my room opening it with my foot and placing my bags down and unpacking them and im very hyped for our little date im taking London and I on. I'm paying this with all my money i earned at my little summer job. I know she gon like it. SO i didn't change i kept what i had on and i just striated up my taking another shower and once i got out i brushed my head in i excited the bathroom going down stairs to Asia ma and dad sitting on the couch smiling at me.
Chris: ''Ayee what's up" i hugged them
Asia: ''Nm i see you about to go out" she said hugging me
Chris: ''Yea im taking London somewhere special" i said grabbing the tickets
See Asia went to New york for like 1 week for some bunnies she had to take care of but, now she's back.
Mom: ''Ok honey it's 12:22 pm might wanna head over there" she said pushing me alittle to the door
Dad: ''Ok man imam see you when you get back" he side eye winked me
Chris: ''Cool imam do dat" i said walking out to my car that bang and i drove to her house taking about 5 minutes to get there.
5 minutes later
So i got out the car opening it and closing it and opening the other front door and going up to the door and ringing the door bell. I waited a couple seconds but, then Chole answered the door with London
Chole: ''What's good" she hugged me
Chris: ''Nm shorty" i hugged her
London just laughed
Chris: ''Your ready to go'' i said hugging and kissing her on her lips
London: ''Yepp" she said stepping out
Chole: ''Take care of my baby Chris because i will bust you in the head if you don't" she said waving at us
Chris: ''Ok no grantees" i said grabbing London and pulling her into a hug and looking her in her eyes
Chris: ''You ready to go" i said grabbing her cheeks
London:''Yeah i sure am and i wanna know why do you grab my cheeks" she said looking up at me
Chris: ''because there so big and i love em" i said kissing her and opening her door in the front
London: ''Thank you and oh wow" she said getting in
So we were on the road it took us maybe 40 minutes to get there once we got there. I got out opening her door and i holded her
Chris: ''Ok babe I've been saving up for this just for you hon and i hope you enjoy for what's going to happen" i said grabbing her cheeks again
London: ''Ok" she said turning around
*London











Oh MY GOD when i turned around i was in love i almost had a stroke for that beautiful site
  We were going on a cruiseeeee! Oh im done this was it i can't say anything
Chris: ''So you like" he said kissing me
London: ''I love it" i said excited
Chris: ''You wanna know what else i love" he said creeping me out
London: ''Yeah" i said jumping up and down
Chris: ''You I love you London Mareah Hudson" he said kissing and hugging me
I'm so shocked right now i wouldn't be surprised if he purposed. I'm remembering right now of yesterday and what Chole said When you say the word Love you Have to mean it and right about now i really mean it
London: ''I Love you to" I said looking at him
Chris: ''and London you also wanna know what else" he said smiling
London: ''Yes i need to know what's real lolx" i said jumping still
He got down on one knee and pulled something out OMG we all know he purposed!
Chris: ''London Mareah Hudson will you be mines for ever and ever and ever" he said
I was sooooo breathless i was shocked of what all of this i couldn't say anything but, to cry but no worries it was happy tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment