*London
Sunday -3:00 pm-
SO im in my ocean of thoughts thinking about everything and life basically and Chris and Mama and mom and Chole everybody everything. I opened my eyes slightly and turned over to the clock it said 3:00 pm so i rolled out the bed because Chris and his friends are coming over for breakfast. I had my body feeling my body in a great position on the floor lifting my body up and walking to the bathroom while my hair was all over my face. I did my morning stuff use the bathing , take a shower , clean face , clean ears , clean nails , do hair , lotion up , spray up , put clothes on , put jewelery on and make sure im good with nothing in my nose or in my eyes at all. I had on a Most sweater some blue skinny's some white and gray J's and of course my money.
I headed down stairs to the kitchen dirty and yall know i H-A-T-E dirty things so i cleaned everything up and then started cooking breakfast for Chole , Chris and his friends. I made some blue berry pancakes with some good old crunchy bacon with omlents. We were going to be getting it in today. SO Chole came down stairs and sat on the couch to watch the movie sister sister (tia and tamera) and i got a call from Chris my baby. I'm so multitasking right now
London: ''Hello" i said answering
Chris: ''Hey babe" he said answering
London: ''Hey love what's up" i said turning over the bacon
Chris: ''Oh child boo i wanted to check up on you" he said
London: ''That's sweet hon im doing nothing but cooking" i said turning the fire down alittle
Chris: ''Oooh give me some" he said joking
London: ''Your coming over Christopher Hompoton like what you saying" i laughed
Chris: ''I know im about to hop in my car"he said
London: ''OK whatever" i said getting out the orange juice
Chris: ''See ya soon" he said i knew he was smiling
London: ''Sure" i said hanging up
I continued to make the food and to clean up alittle.
London:''Chole can you set the tables" i said flipping the bacon
Chole: ''Sure why not" she said getting up
London: ''Do you think Chris loves me" i asked her
Chole: ''What kind of question is that no he doesn't im kidding" she chuckeld
London: ''Come on Chole be for real" i said moving to the other side of the cabnet
Chole: ''OK London you asked for my real 100% i sure will give it to you you guys have only been going out for two weeks and Chris and you are very different and it has it's pros and cons at that. I can tell in the way yall talk sometimes that yall flirting with each other i know he loves you but do you love him it's something to think about because the word LOVE is a hug word it's VERY powerfull and if you use it you HAVE to mean what you say ya know and like the word Love is like a new kid in your life a HUGE responsibility. All what im saying is that when you use the word love you have to mean it!" she said placing the stuff down and going back to the couch


No comments:
Post a Comment