Chris Brown FF

Sunday, July 15, 2012

other chapters 7-9

                          The other chappess
Chapter7: Reduce
Chapter8: Hate Hate Hate
Chapter9: Home Sweet home
Posted by Chrisbrownbet at 12:55 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (31)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (29)
      • Chapter18 -So Fast-
      • Chapter17 - One more day to go-
      • Chapter16 -Two more days-
      • Chapter15 -Learing to help-
      • Chapters 15-21
      • Chapter 14 -Red is kill-
      • Chapter 13 -Love is air-
      • Chapter12 -I miss him-
      • Lairds new name
      • Chapter 11 -I'm to hot for this-
      • The New chapters from 11-14
      • Chapter 10 -Home Sweet Home-
      • Chapter 9 -To people don't make one-
      • Chapter 8 - Hate Hate Hate
      • Chapter7 -Reduce-
      • The new people in the fan fiction:)
      • other chapters 7-9
      • Fan fictions Choooses!
      • Chapter 6 -The Vibe is High-
      • Questions asked???
      • Chapter 5 -Jealousy-
      • Chapter 4 -I'm not here for that-
      • The other chapterssss
      • Don't you care?
      • Chapter 2 -Take her out-
      • Chapter 1 -Miami here we come-
      • The Prolog!
      • Chris Brown chapters for now:)
      • Chris Brown FF Characters

About Me

My photo
Chrisbrownbet
I'm 16 years old my birthday is May 16th im a Virgina girl I've always lived in Virgina. I only have ONE RATCHET and that person is RATCHET BOSS CHICK you already know!
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.