Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chapter 1 -Miami here we come-


Miami here we come
*London
SO I was sleep  with my hat on top of my face  and I was sleep and when I say sleep I mean sleep. SO I felt the hot sun and something touching me so I swat at it and then it touched me again so I punched it and then I heard a yell
Laird: ‘’London really” he looked at me yelling
London: ‘’What?! If were at a gas station then im good because Im trying to sleep you buffoon” I said taking my hat off my face and replacing it
Laird: ‘’Dude were in Miami” he laughed placing his hand on the car handle inside
London: ‘’Oh then why im still in the car” I said taking the hat off my face unbuckling the seat belt sliding out
Laird: ‘’ You’re a mess London” he said locking the car doors
London: ‘’Um no boo I can’t handle this heat” I said fixing my hair walking to the entrance
Laird: ‘’Dude we live in Virginia” he said walking behind me coming on my side
London: ‘’So what is th-“I was talking being erupted by my phone
The sound of the song Chris brown’s (Excuse me miss) song play
London: ‘’Excuse me Laird” I said stopping trying to find my phone

Whoa Whoa
Do do do do do
Yeah
Yeah

[Verse 1:]
Yo,
Tell me fellas have you seen her? (Seen her)
It was about five minutes ago
When I seen the hottest chick
That a young'n
Never seen before
So I already knew that was Julian calling me but, I had to dig in my purse to find my phone. Julian is my baby so anyway’s I answered it and Laird had this look on her face I don’t know why he’s dating McKenzie
Julian: ‘’Hey babe” he said
London: ‘’Hey” I said walking next to Liard
Julian: ‘’Did you make it to Miami” he said  
London: ‘’Yep I sure did im walking with Liard” I said as him and I crossed the street
Julian: ‘’Oh that kid” he said kissing his lips
London: ‘’Yea that would be him” I said as him and I walked in
Julian: ‘’Well I miss you and love you” he said
London: ‘’I miss you to and love you to” I said going in

*Laird
I wanted to bust my ear drums hearing that kid Julian talk. Like even you know it I like London but, McKenzie is cool and whatever but, she just ain’t me and I don’t feel her and imma trying to play it off but, she is pushing my buttons every freaking day and the way Julian treats London I think is horrible and I just don’t like the kid. Hearing London talking to him is very intense. I can hear everything London is say and him because his Voice is the most deepest I ever heard
Julian: ‘’Well right now im about to go to football practice” he spoke
London: ‘’Today is only Saturday” she said looking at her phone
Julian: ‘’Yeah our coach said there for a meeting about the finals” he said
London: ‘’Ok hold on” she said muting the phone looking about me
London: ‘’Lar do I have anything in my teeth” she looked at me opening her mouth
Only thing I saw was beauty smiling at me but, I played along
Laird: ‘’Nope” I said grabbing her hand because were about to cross the road
London: ‘’Dude im not a baby you know” she looked at me
Laird: ‘’Ok before you weren’t but, now you are put the phone in your purse” I looked at her asking but demanding
London: ‘’Yes daddy” she played around
So we crossed the street in time coming up to the Hotel letting go of hands going inside while McKenzie came running to me
McKenzie: ‘’Baby you had me worried” she came up and hugged me
Laird: ‘’Cool” I said making her let go
McKenzie: ‘’Im sorry go up stairs and put those bags away and come back down stairs” she looked at me
Laird: ‘’Naw I was thinking about going to sleep this chick” I pointed to my face grabbing the bags
Laird: ‘’Lon you can stay down here and meet some of our old friends and imma take our bags up” I said grabbing our bags yelling
London: “ Ok Honey” she looked at me sitting down greeting people
McKenzie: ‘’Um honey I don’t like that” she stopped me from walking
Laird: ‘’That’s her nickname for me” I said walking pass her
McKenzie: ‘’Fine” she said sitting down
So after that I walked up to the elevators going inside looking about our room key which said
-31 level D-
So I was kind happy for our room floor because we get any awesome ocean view you know you feel me?
------
So I kicked the door open struggling to get in at this point I wish Lon was up here so I finally got in placing the bags down sitting down changing putting something new and fresh on
------
SO I went down stairs and everybody was talking but, me
McKenzie: ‘’Guess what babe” she looked at me getting up
Laird: ‘’What” I looked at her sitting down
McKenzie: ‘’We all get to go on sprat dates” she jumped up and down
Laird: ‘’Oh lord”

6 comments:

  1. this was very something i love it where part 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay imma need McKenzie to take several seats on down okay? okay!!!
    and dont come for julin what's wrong with him? cause i dont see nothing!!! chris oh forgive me i mean laird need's to get the cracking wiht my baby london before her and this julin kidd get for
    and back to McKenzie CHILD BOOO no one cares what you dont like soo back that up to the boder linr of mexico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. yesssssssssss lolx but it was great ratchet love if i was london i would have punched someone too dont wake me up(chris brown voice) dont get between my beauty rest lolx

      Delete
  4. lolxxx bosss chick i can't with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why? love you ready for this chap honey it's real cute

    ReplyDelete