Take
her out
*London
Jasmine: ‘’Hi” she got up hugged me
London: ‘’Um do I know you” I said slightly hugging
her back but, still confused
Jasmine: ‘’Im Jasmine…Jasmine Liven” she had an eye brow up
London: ‘’Hold on” I said trying to think of a flash
back ok got one
-Flash back-
Jasmine: ‘’Hi im jasmane” she said hugging me
London: ‘’Londan” I said hugging her back
Jasmine: ‘’u wanna sare my candy bar” she said
crawling over to it
London: ‘’please and thank you” I crawled over to
her
London: ‘’j….j…a…j...” I couldn’t spell or say her
name
Jasmine: ‘’You can just call me Jas” she said giving
me a piece
London: ‘’thanks” I took it biting into it
Braddi: ‘’Baby don’t eat any candy were about to go
for lunch” she picked me up
London: ‘’Ok” I moaned
-Flash back over-
London: ‘’Oh hey jas” I hugged her
Jasmine: ‘’Oh hey London” she hugged me back
------
I wanna go get ready because they said were all
leaving the hotel at 8:00 pm so im going to go get ready now. So I was walking
over to Laird from the room key because he left the other ones in there.
London: ‘’Laird can I please have the room key” I asked
sitting next to him putting out my hand
Laird: ‘’Sure you’re going to get ready” he looked
at me carious
London: ‘’Yep” I said taking it walking to the elevators
So I waiting about 20 seconds and the elevator came I
got on. The cold air hitting my bare skin looking down at the room key
-31 level D-
-----
SO I grabbed my clothes I was going to wear and
closed the drawers opening our balcony doors for the fresh ocean breeze to go
in and out. I went into the bathroom placing everything down fast because
things were slipping like my curling iron and my makeup and everything. I was
taking off my shirt and bra when I knew Julian was callingJ
Whoa Whoa
Do do do do do
Yeah
Yeah
[Verse 1:]
Yo,
Tell me fellas have you seen her? (Seen her)
It was about five minutes ago
When I seen the hottest chick
That a young'n
Never seen before
Do do do do do
Yeah
Yeah
[Verse 1:]
Yo,
Tell me fellas have you seen her? (Seen her)
It was about five minutes ago
When I seen the hottest chick
That a young'n
Never seen before
I had to put
the phone on speaker because I was trying to take off my pants.
London: ‘’Hey
love” I said taking off my shoes placing them by the door
Julian: ‘’Hey
I finshished practice what you doing” he asked me
London: ‘’About
to take a shower trying to place the towel on the floor for water” I said doing
that
Julian: ‘’Yes!
You know you’re going to sing for me right” he asked I knew he was smiling
London: ‘’Who
told you that? ‘’ I said putting the phone on Max for me to hear in the shower
Opening the
shower door letting the hot steam of fresh water hit my cold skin washing it
with my soap 6 times at least
Julian: ‘’Babe
you know you’re going to sing anyways so I don’t know why you fronting” he
laughed
London: ‘’It’s
funny how you really know me” I laughed
See Julian
lives 5 houses down from my parents house and every time I take a shower I always talk to him for some reason I
just like to hear his voice when I do take a shower I don’t know why but, I do and I just love Julian
Julian: ‘’Well
how long have we’ve been going out” he asked me
London: ‘’A
year and a half you bum” I said taking my sponge and washing again
Julian: ‘’babe
you better know it and this February the 14th is our anniversary” he
smiled into the phone
London: ‘’and
I can’t wait” I smiled washing myself again
Julian: ‘’ I’ve
got a huge surprise for you babe” he said I knew he was smiling
London: ‘’Ok”
*Laird
So London
went up to the room because she was going to take a shower and I knew she was
going to talk to the kid but whatever I guess I got McKenzie so McKenzie was
sitting on my lap and everybody was down stairs but, London so we just waiting
for her.
------
SO London came
down stairs and we were all clapping for her for no reason
London: ‘’What
is like Chris brown behind me or something because if not why in the world are
you guys clapping” she walked down talking looking up from her I pod jamming
Tom: ‘’Dude I
don’t know im just board and I wanna take my girl somewhere special but, I can’t
cuz we still here” he complained
London: ‘’Go
I don’t need yall sitting here waiting for me and don’t complain I can’t stand
complainers” she standed up
Tom: ‘’Well
we were trying to wait for you” he said getting up
London: ‘’Thanks
but, no thanks” she walked out the hotel
Laird: ‘’Where
you going” I grabbed her arm
London: ‘’Well
daddy im going to the beach right over there” she pointed ‘’so don’t waste your
time duces” she put up two fingers
So I don’t
know why London was acting like that but, I just took McKenzie to Pool and we
went swimming and we bacisly was at a BBQ
*London
I walked out heading to the beach listening to Chris
brown Excuse me miss and I was thinking about Julian. Seeing everybody walk out
with their OWN dates I didn’t feel right like I was happy for all of them but,
the only person that didn’t have a date to walk out with is me. SO im just
going to take some personal time out here enjoy the water. SO I laid my beach
towel on the sand where the shore water came up and went back and I laid there
putting on some Keisha Cole relaxing. I was feeling the nice cool ocean hit my
warm feet and go back. I was having a blast intil I felt sand splatter all over
me into my eyes and hair. I was ready to hurt somebody but, I had to remember
this is a vacation.
Person: ‘’Excuse you” she stanked looked me
London: ‘’Dude no excuse you, I don’t care if you
running and stuff but, you got sand in my eyes and all over me and the only
thing you can say is excuse you” I said looking her up and down and my New Jersey
came out
Person: ‘’you shouldn’t have been laying your big
butt here” he looked at me
London: ‘’Dude back that all the way up” I pushed
her
She went flying! I pushed that girl so hard she flew
into the ocean. At that time nothing none of that kid stuff mattered to me and I
wasn’t here for that stuff. So I picked up my towel and my I pod and my water bottle
and I walked back into the hotel. At this point im ready to go back to Virginia
and go back to my home where im appreciated at where im known.
-----
I got on the elevator letting that cold air hit me I
thought that maybe there was going to be a tornado lolx. So I went into the
room and I took grabbed my night clothes because I’m done with this night
already while I was grabbing that I was checking my phone for any missed calls or messages
Chloe: Hey girl what’s up I’ve called you like twice
today are you good do I need to high jack a plane to get there because you know
I willLolxxx
BfJ: ‘Hey babe im about to go to bed
goodnight *kiss**hugs* send me a picture of you I need to see your face
Mom: Hey baby how is your vacation so far are you
loving it hit me back up when you can
Me-(Chloe)-: Im sorry girl I was talking meeting
some very , very old friends and im ok right now how about you
Me-(Julian)-: Ok goodnight love *kiss back**hugs
back* ok when I get out the shower
Me(mom): before I was really excited to come here
but now that im here it’s trash to me so far ma
------
After I got out the shower washing my hair again I brushed
and flossed my teeth and I remembered Babe wanted a picture of me
So I sent him the picture and I picked up my clothes
and everything hair everything I wiped down the sinks mopped the water up with
my hotel towel and I cut off the light placing my towel in this dirty bin in
the room and my clothes in a bag because tomorrow im going to the larnugry
room. So I said my prayer and I put my Chris brown on and I turned off the
light!




okay babe Larid needs to get his LIFE and fast..
ReplyDeleteJulin oh Julin how much i love Julin!!!!
and that girl needs to back her and her emotions all the way to the border of mexico cause i'm not HERE for THAT!!!! Ratchet dont have me read every last person up here!!!!!!
and tom needs to take several seat on in cause not one cares are given.... I LOVE london cause she BANGZ!!!!!
Boss chick im saying doe boss chick i love julin to boss chick and that other girl does need to boss chick thats why she got hit boss chick and i love London to boss chick
Deleteyo with my ff with ky tell how would you feel about Mikey beging apart of the everyday cast and be the love of her life instead of graham? i'm trying to write this chap, but i need your views first and job well done with this chap. *Claps hands even tho im feeling bad*lolx
Deleteaww boss chick what's wrong boss chick and i like mikey boss chick and the everyday cast boss chick and like hes super sweet boss chick and super crazy boss chick and i adore him boss chick and even you know i like gra-ham i love mikey boss chick and i really think he can take care of ky boss chick now dont get me wrong boss chick you can be mad one day and change them boss chick so don't get me wrong boss chick
Deletelolx okay ratchet love you always know how to make me laugh ratchet love and its just that time of the month for me, but yea i understand about Mikey i just feel like she needs him but dont get me wrong graham and Mikey gonna have to meet sonner or later and i choose sonner lolx. Mikey a best when it comes to his love ones.. oh and and tell larid i said he need to dump chicken head o'l girl and get with LONDON cause it ain;t working *LORD FIX IT*
ReplyDeletel.ol boss chick lolx boss chick and i love mikey boss chick and will do
ReplyDeletebaaaahahahhahahahahahahaha me no likey graham no more dont come for my life
ReplyDeletebosssss chicck but i willl boss chick
Deletewhy tho?
ReplyDelete