I’m
not here for that
*London
2nd day in Miami –Noonish-
SO I was getting my hair stuff feeling the cool
ocean breezy blow my hair and trying to blow my madness when it gone when my
phone ringed. I walked out of the bathroom opening the door and going to my bed
and picking it up. I knew my bookie was calling because his tone rang
Whoa Whoa
Do do do do do
Yeah
Yeah
[Verse 1:]
Yo,
Tell me fellas have you seen her? (Seen her)
It was about five minutes ago
When I seen the hottest chick
That a young'n
Never seen before
Do do do do do
Yeah
Yeah
[Verse 1:]
Yo,
Tell me fellas have you seen her? (Seen her)
It was about five minutes ago
When I seen the hottest chick
That a young'n
Never seen before
So I answered the phone sitting on the end of my bed
looking down at my toes
Julian: ‘’Hey babe” he said
London: ‘’Hey what’s up” I said getting up going out
to the balcony standing there letting my Virginia come back
Julian: ‘’What’s wrong babe” he asked pouting
London: ‘’hon im killed ok im killed cuz McKenzie
laird’s girlfriend pops off at the mouth and I almost dragged her by her collar
and then threw her , like and then tell me why Laird wants to be a stupid
little boy and ‘’Try” to take charge” I told him letting my inner come out exploding
Julian: ‘’Babe don’t let that ruin your vacation
babe and you only came to Miami for only one reason and that was to have fun babe
and I don’t want to see you mad or cry over that serious stuff ok” he told me
caring
London: ‘’Ok hon your right” I cheered up letting
him control me
I love my babies and he know how to cheer a girl not
saying im all the way cheered but, cause of him imma try to stay longer but,
idk
*Julian
So hearing my babes voice made me feel good inside
but, she was mad and hurt I could tell because how the way she told me and the
way she talked I just wanted to hold her and love her in my arms but, I can’t
so I tried to give my best advice I could.
Mom: ‘’J put something good on were about to go for
dinner” mom yelled to me which came to my room
Julian: ‘’Cay ma” I said yelling back
So I wanted to spend this good time with my girl
while I still can intil I come back
Julian: ‘’Babe I wanna hold you in my warm arms and
love and kiss you” I told her telling the truth getting up from my computer
London: ‘’Aww hon I wanna be in those warm arms but,
I can’t” she pouted
Julian: ‘’Well hon go get some rest ok and I’ll call
you when I get from dinner” I told her standing looking out my window
London: ‘’Ok hon” she told me sadly
Julian: ‘’I miss you and I’ll be back in a hour ok” I
told her going to my closet
London: ‘’Ok hon see ya” she said hanging up
I really miss my babe and I really want her here
with me so I could take her out to dinner buy her anything she wants but, I want
her to have fun and I’m not going to spoil her day. Laird and his girl got some
mental issues and her and them need to fix it because I don’t know what’s going
on down there but, I can’t handle it


and this is why i love julin
ReplyDelete