Saturday, July 14, 2012

Chapter 5 -Jealousy-


Jealousy
*Laird
After London hit me in my eye I tried to grab MY girlfriend so we could leave but, she tried to touch London and the next thing you know it she got jacked up.
------
I was lying on McKenzie’s bed and she was next to me and we were talking about what we think about London and why she was wrong on what she did
McKenzie: ‘’She grabbed my collar and she was about to get hit but, I let it slide” she told me looking at me
Laird: ‘’I got hit in the freaking eye dude what good does that even do” I said looking at her
McKenzie: ‘’I know why she did that babe that’s because she likes you but, she doesn’t like me and she wants and nobody will get my man” she looked at me then kissed me
Laird: ‘’you better know it” I kissed her back
SO her and I were having our time when right about now I really don’t care for London or her boy friend anymore what they do don’t please me shoot I don’t need her!

1 comment:

  1. Larid needs to kick rocks with no socks.... like on the real tho he's OD getting on my nerves and i CAN'T STAND his girlfriends but not one care is given to how they feel about london cause at the end of the day she BANGZ.
    AND WAIT!!
    i thought this vacay was to visit OLD FRIENDS it don't seem like mckenzie is an old friend so laird and them lies need to go up the street. i can't with them. she just needs to go home w. Julin or Julin needs to come here and him and larid need to hook!!!!! but great chap. and mckenzie and her antics can drink this *go gets bleach* and return this bull she handing out cause we as the people dont want it........

    ReplyDelete