Monday, July 16, 2012

Chapter 8 - Hate Hate Hate


Hate, Hate, Hate
*London
-Last day in Miami-
So it’s been a long month in this trap zone like no joke and I couldn’t deal with their antics like really lock me up what kind of stuff is this. So today Laird came back into the room and he called his self “trying” to talk to me but no I had no room for his time or his stuff I just can’t deal! You may think im may be being mean but, I really don’t care I really should have left when that first thing popped off with that girl and sand.
So I was in the bathroom grabbing my hair products walking around with a v- neck and some basketball shorts and come black toms picking up my makeup and my brushes
Laird: ‘’So Lon what you have left to get” he asked me packing his stuff
London: ‘’Shoes” I talked out my teeth grabbing my phone and feeling the vibration picking it up
Laird: ‘’bu-“he said trying to talk but I cut him off
London: ‘’Nonononono” I said putting the phone to my ear
It was Julian my hon my loveee
London: ‘’What’s popping” I said putting it on speaker leaving that bathroom
Julian: ‘’Nm babe just about to go to the gym” he said kinda out of breath
London: ‘’Ok and you were running weren’t you” I said getting my last things
Julian: ‘’Yerpp I had to lose this extra fat” he joked around
London: ‘’Lolx well imma call you when you gain your breath back” I laughed
Julian: ‘’Kay babe see ya in 3” he said still on there
London: ‘’lolx see ya in 3” I laughed hanging up
------
So I was in the back letting the cool airs hit me and listen to Chris brown old albums and sleeping. Oh I didn’t tell you did I well Laird broke up with McKenzie im kinda glad he did because she really was getting on my nerves and he said he broke up with her because they won’t see each other in forever so like whatever it’s there drama not mines.
-----
We arrived pulling in the driveway as a huge group of people standing in my drive way waiting ready to see us and hug us. So we hopped out while Laird got our bags and I was mopped by them
Maddsion: ‘’What’s upp sis” she said hugging me
I got smashed by her long reponsueal hair hugging her back and speaking
London: ‘’a lot that’s what but, right now awesome” I hugged her back standing in that heat!
Julian came out from his house walking down and I felt my heart beat as fast as it ever did. Now I felt like this was a movie because we sure acted like it.
Julian: ‘’Babe” he ran
London: ‘’Hon” I ran
Julian: ‘’Lon” he ran some more
London: ‘’J” I ran some more
Chloe: ‘’Get em girl get em’’ she said ratchet
So finally we reached each other I jumped into his arms and snuggled with him while I was in the air. We kissed and all that hardy har har stuff was over by Mama
Mom: ‘’yall move out the way I can’t see my baby” she came out looking at everybody
----
So really we all chatted and talked into we couldn’t talk anymore like Laird and I told about that good things (0) and the bad (5) winner! And I really had something

1 comment: