Home
Sweet Home
*London
So I stayed a night over at Laird’s house nothing
happened but, I went to sleep on his floor. It was freezing cold last night in
the house I didn’t have blanket but, my Chris Brown jacket I got from Chloe
when I turned 16. Im still 16 but, my b-day are in like 6 more months or so. So
anyways its Tuesday here in VA and Laird’s mom and dad went out for their time
alone so I wanted to bake a cake so him and I had to search the kitchen for the
bake mix and everything that goes with it also. SO we finally found the cake
mix when I was trying so hard to consternate so we could get the cake right.
So while
London tried to bake the freaking cake it became boring so I snuck behind her and
grabbed her by the legs and she was hanging on my back looking down screaming
London: ‘’Laird omg put me down” she screamed trying
to fight back
Laird: ‘’Let me see if I want to….Nope im good” I carried
her to the sink and putted her down
London: ‘’Im going to snack you” she said looking up
at me
Laird: ‘’Not if I do it first” I said grabbing some
cake mix and putting it all over her
London: ‘’Omg Laird did it get in my hair omg!” she
hit me checking
Laird: ‘’Yes it sure did” I said doing it more
London: ‘’Stop laird” she pouted
Laird: ‘’Don’t look at the eyes” I said grabbing the
hoes from the sink
London: ‘’Aye son put that down” she started talking
New Jersey
Laird: ‘’Ok…whoops” I purposely sprayed her with the
water
Letting that cold water hit her in the face hair all
over. Then she was mad
London: ‘’Oh my god son you play to much dude im
done” she said trying to slide off
Laird: ‘’Not anymore” I said running to turn off the
cake in the oven and turning around to see her with the hoes ready to use it
London: ‘’Say Hello to my little friend” she said
blasting me with the water running all over the kitchen because I was running leaving
water spots everywhere
London: ‘’Where you’re going son hun” she said
chasing me running to the fridge because that was where I was
I tried to escape but, she jumped on me letting her
weight and the hoes touch me. She sprayed the crap out of me, then got up
London: ‘’Yeah son that’s how you really spray” she
told me off and then walked back to the stove
Laird: ‘’Ok babe you got me… but, not this time” I picked
her up by waist and she was hanging looking at the floor again trying to get
down but, not happening today. I took her in my room locked it and threw her on
the bed. Taking her shoes off and mine. Jumping on her tickling the crap out
that little baby
London: ‘’Sto-…” she said laughing her heart out
Laird: ‘’Say Laird rules” I said tickling her more
London: ‘’No… now stop..” she said laughing a lot!
Laird: ‘’No that’s not the word” I said tickling her
harder
London: ‘’I don’t care…. Get your sausage fingers
out of my soft skin you buffoon” she said trying to move them away
Laird: ‘’Don’t make me do it Lon” I said ticking her
more
London: ‘’if it’s….stop then… yea” she laughed even
more
Laird: ‘’No it’s not that” I said lifting her in the
air throwing her she touched the ceiling and she came back fast as I threw out
my hands and got her. She was breathless I knew she would be
London: ‘’Oh my god son put me down” she standed up
on the bed
Laird: ‘’Fine” I said letting her down off the bed
London: ‘’Laird you’re going to wash my clothes and
let me take a shower” she said grabbing her hair and squeezing her hair to get
some water out and looking up at me
Laird: ‘’Um sweet baby maybe your hair is washed up
from the water but, no I won’t” I joked around
London: ‘’Son look at me… see this , this is my hair
it’s wet look down here see this , this is my shirt and pants and it’s wet so I
think your” she grabbed her hair her shirt and pants to show me
Laird: ‘’Dude fine… fine the bathroom is over there
when you take off your clothes throw them into the room and I’ll put them with
my clothes, here” I said showing her and giving her some of my clothes which
was a fly snapback , a regular plan red t some kaki’s and some red and white
converse. Handing her the clothes
London: ‘’Thanks hon” she said taking it
Laird: ‘’Np and I just get thanks not a kiss” I pointed
to my lips
London: ‘’You’re such a baby” she said kissing me on
my lips
Laird: ‘’But, you like it” I said smiling
She blinked her eyes at me looking up “um no” she
said going into my bathroom
----
*London
Dude Laird’s bathroom is neat not saying I was expecting
it dirty well no well yeah fine yeah I was but, anyway’s after I took a 30 min
shower because I had to also wash my hair I got out placing my hot steaming
feet on the cold clean floor grabbing a towel for my hair and another for my
body. Throwing myself over there to grab the other one. I was putting on my bra
and udders until my phone started ringing to that song pretty girl rock I knew
that was ma calling
I can do the pretty girl rock, rock Rock
to the pretty girl rock, rock, rock Now, what's your name?
My name is Keri, I'm so very Fly oh my, it's a little bit scary Boys wanna marry, looking at my deri Aye, you can stare, but if you touch it, then I'ma bury
My name is Keri, I'm so very Fly oh my, it's a little bit scary Boys wanna marry, looking at my deri Aye, you can stare, but if you touch it, then I'ma bury
I answered the phone trying to put on his extra long shirt and shorts trying to tie the front getting irrated a little because it was not tight enough
London: ‘’Hey ma” I said
trying to tie it again for the 4th time
Mom: ‘’Hey baby are you
still at Laird’s place” she asked me
London: ‘’Yep I just out
the shower” I said taking a bobby pin and putting it into my mouth while I comb
my hair
Mom: ‘’Ok hon well
tomorrow were Maddsion your father and I and you are going to the movies so be
ready by tomorrow so have fun with him” she said I knew she was smiling
London: ‘’Ok ma” I said
taking the bobby pin out my mouth and applying it into my hair
London: ‘’Love you” I said
catching her quickly from hanging up
Mom: ‘’Love you to bye”
she said waiting for me
London: ‘’Bye” I said
waiting 3 seconds then hanging up
----
Laird was in the living
room watching Tv while I was setting the tables. His mom and dad were back and
they were cooking food they were cooking salmon with greens and corn it smelled
delish I can’t wait to dig in!




yeppp boss chick
ReplyDeleteokay babe i think me and you.... you and i should write a ff together!!!11
ReplyDeleteyea boss chick thats a great idea boss chick hold on let me go get my writing pad and pen
Delete*go gets writing pad and pen and comes back*
ok boss chick so what kind of ff
okay call me crazy but i wanna do a kirko BANGZ ff
ReplyDeleteboss chick your crazy boss chick free style because her other version boss chick is call my maybe let me decied which one i like best boss chick call me crazy or call my maybe you win boss chick and get out my head boss chick last night i wanted to do a ff of Kirko boss chick so now we need the plot of the story why it's here boss chick
ReplyDeleteokay and girl last night i wanted to do one too i was thinking but i didnt wanna....... iono but yes lets think
ReplyDeleteok boss chick and im saying so boss chick we need characters ok boss chick where do they live like first we need the characters boss chick but what kind of story is this like boss chick WHattttt!
Deleteokay okay calm down....
ReplyDeleteit's gonna be people in there like me and you played by kim dash and beualtifuly dope.
kirko, chris, ty, mijo, keeis, laith, big sean, trey songz...ect
their not going to be famous so it's better for us to wirite it.
um they gone like in Miami cause it's HOT there.
tell me what you think and your input
kay boss chick i like the kim dash and beualtifuly dope thing and the kirko chris ty mijo keeis laith big sean trey songz i like it un famous got ya and Miami in the bulding good boss chick good!
ReplyDeleteokay so like who gone make the page you or me and who gonna me the cast member list
ReplyDeleteOk boss chick lets see boss chick how good are you at making member list or pages boss chick?!
ReplyDeleteGIRL you seen my chris ff page and cast memebr i BANG at that lolx not bragging tho
ReplyDeleteboss chick you already did boss chick and you see my cast member list boss chick and my ff are you somken that stuff boss chick lolx
Deletelolx who gonna do it while some one else can do the other if that makes since
ReplyDeleteyeah it makes sience boss chick well here you make the chapter boss chick and ill make the characters boss chick
ReplyDeleteokay but like who making the blog stop tho? O.o
ReplyDeleteboss chick oh me boss chick imma make the blog boss chick
ReplyDeleteokay so imma get onto it hun
ReplyDeleteok boss chick!
Deletebut how am i going to be able to get on to the blog to post stuff if you create it.... and i think we should call it doing fine that's what one of his song tittle is what you think?
ReplyDeleteyeaaa boss chick and how about we just give each other our unsernames and passwords so that boss chick we can get in and then levae or we make a new google just for this ff
ReplyDeleteum we can make a new since we both gone have to use it hunny bunny
ReplyDeleteok boss chick so how we gone make the google now i know you have to have a actavaction code so is your phone working bc i sure in the heck dont have one
DeleteWHAT?! lemme see bro
ReplyDelete