Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chapter7 -Reduce-


Reduce
*London
2nd day in Miami –Night-
I felt so hurt and I couldn’t move not one time was I able to. I was dreaming and thinking this was a dream but, no it isn’t I slightly opened my eyes and I was sowranded by men and only one girl McKenzie I thought that maybe my mind was playing tricks but, nope it was realty.
McKenzie: ‘’Oh guys look she’s awake” she laughed
-People laughing-
Boy: ‘’What you want us to do Mam” he asked her
McKenzie: ‘’Kick her she sticked a tooth pick in my neck kill her intil she bleed internally” she laughed demanding them
I wish I could get up and hit her and them but, I wasn’t no Kim possible im only London Hudson. So I was kicked and they picked me up and smashed me against the table and the hit me and I could feel my stumck saying no more no moreeeee!     Maybe I deserve this I don’t know I but I can’t move not on bit!

39 comments:

  1. london baby you dont deserve none of this. it okay always the chicks that BANGZ go thru hard times but we get thru them and never the less thats why we BANG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boss chick tell em boss chick and i can't beleive it tooo boss chick

      Delete
  2. im saying bro. where the heck is LAIRD at bro someone has a lot of expplaining to do if not imma READ all up and thur here. SOMEBODY BETTA GET THEIR LIFE TOGETHER AND I MEAN RIGHT NOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah boss chick im trying to think what the next one should be about boss chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo where is julin he need to come get his girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im saying dude boss chick what do you want the next one to be like boss chick

      Delete
  5. um well ratchet chick iono like i wanna know lairds p.o.v cause right about now i'm fed up with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok boss chick ok got you boss chick all him or half boss chick

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. yep boss chick because larid is being a fagot boss chick

      Delete
  7. lolx go read the new chap NOW ratchet love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i already did boss chick like 10 times boss chick i love it but kae and her antics idnoo boss chick i love how crazy they r boss chick and New york really boss chick lolx

      Delete
  8. why'd you read it 10 times ratchet love. lolx and kea and her antics needs to go up the street past the walgreens and to the bank and try to get her money back. AND yes ratchet love NEW YORK they BANG that mean she dont crap from NO*BODY

    ReplyDelete
  9. you better know it boss chick and hahahhaahha bosss chick and people antics need to be discontinued and i mean fast boss chick

    ReplyDelete
  10. right tho like i don't know why people come to us with these antics like we dont want them, go take them to another whole sale

    ReplyDelete
  11. baaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa
    gotta do honey by the way you BANG yahnna i love you honey and where my chap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahha boss chick and i love honey boss chick she g and boss chick your chap is in my head boss chick

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. stuff boss chick you wouldn't know cuz boss chick im on chapter 50 in my mind boss chick

      Delete
  13. i'm on chap 69 in this chris ff i alread wrote it i just have to type it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh so what you saying bosss chick that you ratchet boss chickkkk

      Delete
  14. baaahaaa that right that's why i'm trying to sa lolx

    ReplyDelete
  15. lolx boss chick so where my part 3 boss chick

    ReplyDelete
  16. lolx working on it. it's kinda long

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay boss chick long is better boss chick

    ReplyDelete
  18. yep i sure do boss chick wby? boss chick

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh i was reading this ff about his it called daddy's girl and i thought if you like him that you can read it it's good so far i'm only 4 chaps deep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh girl yeah why not boss chick what's the name for the search bar boss chick

      Delete