Don’t
you care?
*London
----
2nd day in Miami
I was im my ocean of thoughts intil it was shattered
by the door slamming and hearing Laird’s and McKenzie’s voice
London: ‘’Aye laird you need to chill that out ok….ok”
I said turning towards the ocean view window
McKenzie: ‘’What’s your problem attitude girl” she
looked at me from laird’s bed
London: ‘’My problem is that im trying to sleep and
you and him are coming in here loud as ever that’s my problem and if you don’t
like it you can leave because last time I check this was not your room” I said
sitting up rubbing my eyes looking sleepy as ever
McKenzie: ‘’Laird I don’t like the way she’s talking
to me” she standed next to her
Laird: ‘’Play nice” he looked at me
London: ‘’Honey this isn’t a game and if it is it’s
not being played in here. McKenzie I really don’t like you because you’re a whiner
and a complainer and I don’t have time for you and for you Laird you can take
that back to Virginia because your flight was canceled. Don’t try to back fire
at me because one moment your all mad at me because im dating Julian and then
the next moment you’re acting like a freaking pig like WTF” I said letting my warm feet touch the freezing
cold floor
Laird: ‘’Yo-“
I stopped him from talking
London: ‘’Pose see my face, you can take your pig
and leave and go return her back in the shelter because I don’t want her” I said
being real serious
London: ‘’and you little girl if you wanted to be a
boss and boss up you would have your just a scrawny little puck” I got up
letting my new jersey come out
Laird: ‘’Let’s go babe and when I come back imma
handle you” he looked at me
London: ‘’dude bruh son hold your freaking horses
you ain’t got to go anywhere cuz im already DONE with Miami son” I said talking
new jersey
Laird: ‘’What” he stopped from walking out and
looked at me
London:’’ You heard me ratchet dude im freaking
D-O-N-E and let me gather my things and my belongings and hit the bricks cuz im
done homie” I said getting my things
Laird: ‘’No you’re not leaving” he grabbed my arm
London: ‘’Son let my freaking arm go” I moved it so I
could get my shoes
Laird: ‘’No” he grabbed it again
London: ‘’let it freaking go” I cracked and hit him
in the eye
At about that time I had to bounce because im done
with Laird’s and his girl friend antics and there presents because I don’t feel
comferbule and I don’t feel at home so im bouncing
McKenzie: ‘’Dude you did not just hit my boyfriend”
she looked at me
London:’’ little girl, little girl let’s get two
things strait 1 im not a guy 2 I can bop you to just lean forward” I stopped
from what I was doing looking at her
McKenzie: ‘’Im not a little girl” she came closer to
me and touched me
London:’’ Son get your hand off me bruh get your
hand off me” I pushed it away grabbing my clothes
McKenzie: ‘’No” she put it back there again
I grabbed her by her collar and she was on the floor
and told her what was good
London:’’ Listen up little girl I will dog walk you
across the whole entire room then push you out the balcony don’t try me” I talked
out of my teeth letting her know
I bet her little tail backed all the way to Mexico
(Boss chick saying no mines) and ran to China
Im tired of being here really I was ready to drag
that girl already and if she pop off the mouth again imma have to tell her!

Kevin harts voice it's about to go done
ReplyDeleteyooooooo LONDON BANGZ on the real tho....
and as in for laird he can kick rocks with no sock and then go pla in traffic...... like C'MON son like how you gone come in and boss up on the homie like that he betta get back cause i'm london's a beast when it comes to them hands!!! and in deed she need to back that up PAST MEXICO ratchet love past MEXICO he needs to have several seats on in!!!!!!! and laids lil chick can drink this *go gets bleech and hold it to the screen*
oooooooooooo him and those antics!!! he's so into himself and his emotions it to much for me to handel LORD WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAP @
where they do that at Ratchet lover where? where? i'm bout to slay all them chicks and her antics
bossss chiccckk you all ratched up thorugh that message ratchet boss chick!
ReplyDeletebaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa i posted it shawty lets read mine to gether and i gotta go hard for LONDON cause that girls BANGZ like me
ReplyDeletei couldn't help but notice you here and the reason why i don't like it anymore tyria bellz is that your real name
ReplyDeleteyes honey how may i help you
Deleteboss chick you betta know it boss chick and kay
ReplyDelete