Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Prolog!

you h
*London                           The PrologJ







Laird: ‘’Dude are you 

read yo go” he said waiting in the car
London: ‘’Don’t rush me Lard” I said finishing my hair
Laird: ‘’Well if you wanna get into the beach while it’s still sunny outside we need to go London” laird said
London: ‘’Honey I know maybe if I stop talking I can be done faster” I said putting the phone on speaker
Laird: ‘’ your right well im here waiting” he said
London: ’’Kay” I said hanging up on him
So I wore something very cute but, warmish cuz it’s like 96 degrees outside









So I grabbed my cell phone and I grabbed my wallet and my sunglasses  of course my suit case was already in the car so I walked out the house closing the door behind me letting the hot sun hit me as I walked out. Laird was leaning against the car on his cell phone playing a game
Laird: ‘’So you ready now” he looked at me opening the car door for me
London: ‘’Yep let’s go” I said getting in letting the hot seats hit my bare skin
So Laird was driving and I was in the back dead like knocked out. I woke up at like 4:00 am this morning to get everything done for work basics. Lairds is a very close friend and were heading to Miami to visit some of our old friends that live there so it will be something to see them though.

*Laird





 So when we left it was 1:00 pm and it took us 7 hours just to get down there because we live in Virginia. SO London was knocked out sleep back there snoring. So when we arrived at the Hotel we were staying at it was like 18 floors. So I got out locking the car doors going inside hearing everybody screaming and hugging me
Jasmine: ‘’Aye Lar” she hugged me
Laird: ‘’Aye ma” I hugged her back
Mackenzie: ‘’Hey boo boo” she hugged me tightly  
Im surprised they even still know me but, then again they always would never forget my name
Jasmine: ‘’Where’s London” she asked smiling at me
Laird: ‘’She’s knocked out in the car, imma go check in and we will go put our bags up” I walked always looking at them
Person: ‘’Hi how what’s your name” she looked at me waiting
Laird: ‘’Laird Hampton” I looked at her
Person: ‘’Ok you’re the one with the one room” she said typing in the computer
Laird: ‘’Yep that’s sure me” I said pulling up the sleeves that are on my jacket
Person: ‘’Ok here” she said handing me this pack that had three keys in it
  

Laird: ‘’Thanks” I said taking them walking to the front doors
Jasmine: ‘’Where are you going” she asked getting up from where she was sitting
Laird: ‘’To go get London’’ and with that I walked out

10 comments:

  1. Guys is sopposed to say
    Laird: ''Are you ready to go"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg this was good where is the you know the first one Hun! it's a really good fan fiction and i can't wait for the next one. So we know that there in Miami that's good you feel? lolx

      Delete
  2. lolx babe i loved it and laird buddieeeeee lolx
    i can already tell laird and london gonna get together for sure "best friends" my butt!
    lolx great prolog where's my chap at if not it's gonna be world war 3,4,5,6,7 and 8 in here if its not posted ratchet love
    great writing too
    well done *claps hands*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks boss chick i was like hungry when i wrote this boss chick i thought it wasn't going to make any seances boss chick you feel? boss chick and ill try to start the first one boss chick

      Delete
    2. ard and it was great but chris betta get my baby out that hott car now lolx and tell me why i have on my chris brown fame jacket on in the house lolx

      Delete
  3. My bad mama imma write it babydoll

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i think he will boss chick and what boss chick you got my Chrissie Poo on boss chick we gonna have to Scrap boss chick lolx:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hhahahahahah im sorry it was cold and i just got out the shower DONT COME FOR MY LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boss chick don't worrie boss chick because the crew got you boss chick they got you boss chick and where my part 6 and 7 hun! boss chick?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummmm about that you really want that??????? *stupid face*
    *hops up and start typing yahnna chapter* (scared for my life)

    ReplyDelete